Friday, April 11, 2008

Introduction

I don't think I ever properly introduced myself. Hi, my name is Mr. Dingo Muttley, but you may call me Dingo. I live with my Mom, Vixen; little brother, Nugget; and 18 Betta fish. Mom thinks I'm probably about 8 years old, but I didn't start keeping track until I came to live here. This makes me 5 years old. For the full story of how I came to live with my People, please go to Mom's blog and read this. For the full story of how brother Nug came to join us, read here.

Sometimes, I post on Mom's blog, but Mom said I could finally have my own because I like to post helpful hints and reminders for other animals who might not be as fortunate as some of us. Mom said someday Nugget may have something important to say too, but right now he's too busy chewing on shoes and phone cords to be of much use.

Mom's in the process of helping me find the perfect layout for my blog. I wanted the one with the lasagna background, but Mom said it'd make everyone hungry, so I decided against it. I want your focus to be on what I have to say.

So that's it. I'm Dingo, this is my blog, and you need to read it.

Thanks,
Mr. Dingo Muttley

0 comments: